A panoramic view of the City of Baguio beneath the cross on the roof of the old Collegio del Santissimo Rosario.
Now undergoing restoration work, Baguio Heritage Hill and Nature Park is on the grounds as part of a structure originally built in 1900 for the Dominican Order of the Philippines and used as a summer retreat house. Later it became the Collegio del Santissimo Rosario.
During World War II, it was converted into a refugee center and bombed by the Japanese resulting in major devastation. Restoration project responsibility changed hands several times and was often halted because of lack of funding and spooky stories of ghosts haunting, until the City of Baguio took over ownership in 2004.